Monday, December 15, 2008

New Photos

Hello everyone! After a decent absence, a short entry for now to let you know that I`ve posted some photos from the past couple months on my photo site, link at right.

Life has been full here, as I prepare for my second Peruvian Christmas. Also since my last entry, we had our Confirmation and first communion masses, a trip to Ecuador with Jane/Julie/Courtney to get their residency visas, our youth council shopped for, made, and sold 300 panetones (1 kg sweet bread, super popular here for Christmas time), we`re preparing a Christmas music concert and Christmas play with our young people (including our English students singing some English carols). My internet time a this moment is running out, but soon I will write some more details and reflections. God bless.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Todd,

Just wanted to check in and say hello and wish you a very Merry Christmas. We had a crazy week here in Southern California -- up to a foot of snow in places in the Antelope Valley! Made getting to and from work crazy, but it also helped to make it feel much more like Christmastime.

Amazing to think that you've been there for 13+ months. It doesn't seem like it could be that long ago that you were leaving.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a New Year full of peace and joy.

Sean